SRL FINE PROPERTIES
Property Management Services
Whether you are a landlord with multiple rental properties or a homeowner who has decided to lease your home temporarily, we can manage the property for you.
The following is included with our property management services, and are further detailed on the Agreement:
- Rent Collection
- Delinquent Rent Proceedings
- Move In Orientation
- Security Deposits held in Escrow
- Monthly Income/Expense Statements
- Rental Income direct deposited to Landlord’s account monthly.
- Oversee Routine Maintenance of Home, including lawn & pool maintenance if needed, routine HVAC service, and gutter cleaning. This fee will be billed to Landlord accordingly.
- Tenant Repair Requests (major repairs above a certain amount will require written approval from the Landlord).
- Bi -Annual Property Inspections to insure property is being maintained.
- Final Walk Through and Security Deposit Distribution
- Re-leasing & Marketing of Property when necessary. Leasing fee will apply.
- Make ready for new Tenant.
- Re-keying Property with new Tenant.
- Compliance with Property Code.
SRL Fine Properties willpromise to oversee your property like we would one of ours, not only safe guarding your home, but also in watching the repair expenses. In turn, the Landlord promises to do the following:
- Agree to maintain property in compliance with property code.
- Maintain adequate insurance on Property and name SRL Fine Properties Management as additionally insured up to $500,000.
- Timely response to repair Requests above limit.